Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Thank You Mum.

30 july 2012 
Dear MUM
Thank You Mum for spending your money on my netbook. When I first saw my netbook I was surprised by the way it looked. It was shiny and bright. I was very excited when we took it out and all of Room9 didn't expect the netbook to be in a boxs. It had all the things that the netbook needed those things are the charger yeah thats the only thing a netbook needs. When I opened the netbook I didn’t expect the wipe to be in the awesomeness   of our netbooks.



when we came to the class we waited for mrs grant mr told us how to work the netbook a netbook was cool Mr Ramklowans one was even cooler than our netbook because the teacher are lucky  to pick their own netbooks to be colourful and better than the other childrens netbook. Finally mrs Grant comes in with the computer doctor and a few people she taught us how to work all our netbook we played sumdog when mrs Grant finish teaching us how to work this But I expected our teacher  to tell us to play a few games after that I mostly expected our netbook to be just the way it is.     



Your son Monuina   

0 comments:

Post a Comment